Take advantage of even lower rates, by registering before 29 February 2020!
|Ticket Category||Super Early Bird
(Until 29 Feb 2020, 2359hrs)
(1 Mar 2020 - 31 Jul 2020)
(1 Aug - 10 Oct 2020)
|Dentist (ADSS Member)||SGD 680||SGD 900||SGD 1,200|
|Dentist (Non-Member)||SGD 880||SGD 1,100||SGD 1,400|
|Student* and Auxiliary (Lunch excluded. Optional Lunch can be purchased at SGD 150)||
(Admission only includes access to the exhibition hall)
* Student ID Submissions required before student rate is given
Not an ADSS Member, but wish to join the Association?
|Ticket Type||Super Early Bird
|Dentist (ADSS Member) + 1 Time Membership Fee + Annual Subscription Fee for 2020||SGD 680 + SGD 100 + SGD 50 = SGD 830||SGD 900 + SGD 100 + SGD 50 =
|SGD 1200 + SGD 100 + SGD 50 = SGD 1,350|
ADSS Members are entitled to ADSS member rates for all ADSS events such as the ADSS Annual Forum, Hands-on Workshop and special registration rates for affiliated association events.
- All rates are inclusive of 7% Goods and Services Tax.
- Group discount is not available to ADSS Members including newly registered Members and also for Super Early Bird Rates.
- Your registration will be valid when payment is received in full by the Organiser.
- Member ticket holders must be current, active members of the respective organisation. If they are not, the top-up to non-member ticket categories will be charged to the registrant by the organiser with an additional SGD 50.00
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend or cancel any part of the programme without giving prior notice should the need arise.
- For onsite registration, only credit card and cash payment in Singapore Dollars will be accepted.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to persons who are not in compliance with the registration policy.
85% Refund: Cancellation before 29 February 2020
50% Refund: Cancellation from 1 March 2020 to 31 July 2020
0% Refund: Cancellation after 1 August 2020
- Pre- and/or Post-congress Workshop Participation Fees are non-refundable.
- No replacements will be accepted.
- For all delegates, refunds will be made net of bank charges and administrative charges.
- Please allow up to 60 days for processing after the event.
Admission & Dress Code
Minors below 18 years old will not be allowed to enter the exhibition hall. For Trade & Professionals only.
All attendees must be appropriately dressed in business attire and covered shoes. Bermudas, shorts and slippers are not allowed. The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to participants who are not properly dressed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) POINTS
Q: How can I access my CPE points after the event?
CPE points will be uploaded automatically to the Singapore Dental Council (SDC). Please allow at least one-month post event for the uploading of points.
A digital certificate of participation with CPE points will be sent out via email up to one month post event.
Q: Will CPE points be awarded if I sign up for the conference and workshops?
Yes, CPE points can be attained by attending the congress with valid badges. Please ensure that your badge is scanned upon entry into the lecture hall for full recording of CPE Points.
(Note: It is up to the individual National Dental Council in your country to accredit the CPE points awarded for DAMA. Accreditation may vary for different countries.)
Q: How are CPE points recorded?
For CPE points to be recorded, please make sure that your badge is scanned when you enter the conference hall. Points will not be recorded if your badge is not scanned.
Q: If I have registered earlier but could not turn up for the conference, can I pass my conference pass to my friend?
No, conference passes are non-transferrable. Please refer to our cancellation policy above for more information on possible refunds.
Q: Are meals provided with the registration?
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for fully registered conference delegates excluding students and auxiliaries. Student and Auxiliary Ticket Holders can choose to include lunch for their registration at a fee of SGD 150.
Q: I do not wish to attend the Conference but would like to attend the exhibition. Is this possible?
Yes. Entrance to the trade exhibition is free if visitors pre-register online.
Q: I lost my badge during the conference. Can I have my badge reprinted?
Your badge represents your admission ticket to DAMA and allows you to take advantage of event privileges accorded to your badge category. If you lose or misplace your badge, a replacement fee of SGD 50 for conference delegates and SGD 20 for exhibition visitors will be charged. There are no exceptions to this policy. You must wear your badge each time you wish to enter the event halls.